12.16.2010

thoughts at cold night

Each day passes so quickly, therefore, each week passes so quickly. At the moment when I realize that a day has just started, it's actually about to end. It feels like I am getting older so rapidly.

Difficult things and unexpected tasks constantly come over to me, but those are not just enough to make the days feel longer. Everything seems to be rushing.

Employees received bonus yesterday and my wallet is getting bigger now. It's an irony, though, that opportunities are not around when I have the money and temptations were everywhere when I did not. I want to join a choir, want to participate English lessons and want to travel to foreign countries, but my location, or time do not allow me to do them. Maybe, we cannot get everything you want. It's time to save...

My batch-mates were surprised when I told them I don't spend much, and said "You are not playing around!" or "It's like waste." It puzzled me and made me wonder "What can I do in this mountainous town???" It's funny that they consider having money in a bank account is a total "waste".


No comments:

Post a Comment