10.18.2011

How long will it last?

It feels like I'm in a sports club that I never wished to join.

Just waiting for the agony to go away but time passes so slowly when you are waiting for something.

I don't even like to talk about it.

I'm trying to think of something more fun but everything can now be related to it.....

And I stopped taking medicine because it's not working. I've already got used to this constant headache probably caused by pressure.

It looks like I'm a big complainer... but I can't help... I know it's natural everybody has something that they worry about, and we receive salary because of that. I know.. but I'd love to give somebody this duty and the overtime pay for it. It's only occupying too much of my time.

They may say that it's lucky to have this duty because you can be absent. But if you have a huge task and close deadline for that, additional work becomes nothing but an obstacle.

oh well.

It's funny, elementary and absurd, but considering pros and cons, it'll probably beneficial to put up with it for a while and grasp a better chance in time. But knowing is different from doing.

I want to say eventually that this 2 years was worth... despite everything. haha. I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment