5.08.2021

Lots of writing this week!!

My 2nd paper has been submitted!!!

It's been such a long journey, over a year, but I'm glad it's taken shape and gone off of my hand for now.  It's really tricky to do genetic study...It feels like I'm not inherently cut out for it.  Then if I were to look for research jobs in other areas, what can I do?

Have read and watched lots of resources about 'finding passion/purpose of your life and then deciding where to work or what to do.'   Easier said than done to find such a profound goal.  Accomplishment, Learning, Life experiences, and Helping people seem to be keywords for me, but I need to keep thinking about them.

My second shot was on Thursday.  Someone gave me a ride,... So grateful for that.  The second shot is worse.  My arm hurts like it was stung by a bee. I cannot move it freely let alone carry stuff with my left arm.  Then I felt feverish late afternoon, feeling chills for the first time in a long while.  It means that my immune system is working to build immunity!   The worst time period has passed, so that's good news. I hope I'll feel better tomorrow morning.  But either way, it won't affect my writing since typing is fine for my arm.


No comments:

Post a Comment