9.27.2021

Party for my 89-old granpa

It was a party day!!  My grandfater will turn 89 soon, so the 10 of family members held a party at home.  We had a Japanese food catering with a lot of delicious foods, and had a cake.  We also had a photo-printed cookie!  It was amazing how they could print an image on the icing on a cookie.  We chose an old photo taken when my grandparents had dairy cattle and they won a prize for some of their cows.  My sister and I were small kids.  My family was surprised and liked the cookie.  Those were the days.

We also played a bingo with a prize.  My grandpa won first, then my granma did, which was great, the two guests won first.  There were prizes for everyone that my mum and I chose and wrapped together, and winners could choose which one to get.  We had a lot of fun!  It was also good that we had everone take turns to take a number card so that they feel they are participating.  I'm especially glad that my grandma had fun despite her hearing difficulty - a bingo is something that she could enjoy as well.  Inclusivity is about consideration to everone.
   
It was a very nice family gathering, and I'm glad I was able to attend it. I'm thankful that my family is in good terms.  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment