10.25.2009

Totally fine

Sad feeling has now disappeared... remembering that I still have very good friends who accept what I am and support me when I feel hurt. I would like to thank them rather than hate someone who bullies me.

Someone told me "You are too honest and I think it is a stupidity" the other day. It shocked me so much that I cried in the restaurant with the presence of other friends of mine and strangers. It was an insult to me, and I was not able to take it as a joke. He was going to give me some advice or something (I guess), but it was going too far. He does not know how boorish his words always are and how deeply his behavior hurts other people's feelings.

It made me sad and furious especially because I talked with my friend a few days before about our relationship with other people. We reached a conclusion that we might be able to make a good friend who shares the same values with us if we are going be a little bit more active when we mingle with new people. This time the trial failed, but it reminded me of what she told me; "It may be very cruel of me as your friend to encourage you to do something which might hurt you, but remember, you have a lot of good friends who accept what you are and support you when you feel hurt".

Other friends also sympathized with me and cheered me up by telling me that they like my honesty. I thank them so much...


No comments:

Post a Comment