2.01.2021

Unsaid and unheard but existent

It happens that I only say a few things of all of my thoughts.  I'm prudent of voice out my feelings and opinions, but nowadays I feel like 'Oh, I had a complement (or thanks) to someone. Why didn't I tell it to them?'  It makes me think that there are many positive thoughts and comments that aren't actually said but are present in people's mind.  They are not heard, but it doesn't mean they don't exist.  We only get a couple of them from time to time when they are actually said, given a chance to be delivered to others.  In that sense,  it is naive and optimistic of me but it feels like we are surrounded by much more positive thoughts than we actually say or hear, and those which actually come into life are very precious.

So... There's a reason to be optimistic about life despite everything abnormal happening right now (or for a year).




No comments:

Post a Comment