12.24.2011

Happy Christmas!

If only, if only my company sent me to Australia for a long-term project or something.

I would be super devoted to anything coming in to my tasks. I do not care how challenging or difficult it would be.

I would be making every effort to be a good researcher, interpreter, and intermediary.

Suddenly I feel so eager to talk about this with my boss because I have been handling many English documents and discussions lately. There are so many things out there that I will enjoy learning. If I could stay there for a year or two, I would be very good at English, much more helpful to the current projects, and far more satisfied with what I do.

hmmm.. seems like this is my Christmas wish.

Today my colleagues were also somewhat excited about this special night. It's a holy night and very exciting one for their family especially kids. I received some samples today in a carton, and my boss said it looked like a present from Santa. I wish it were.. and when the machine for analysis broke, they said Santa would come and fix it coming down from the chimney... haha although there's no chimney in the lab!!!

Ahh and I was the last one to leave the office this holy night, working till 7:30. I do not mind working overtime. I kind of like staying at the office alone because work becomes much easier, no phone calls, no interruptions and no time pressure. Piles of work still waiting for Monday.

Many projects and experiments going on at the same time. It is hard to keep everything on track and finish it on time.. I sometimes fear that some of them might slip off my mind and I would notice it only when it was too late... It's difficult, but worth doing because difficult things always takes me up to the higher level.

No comments:

Post a Comment