8.21.2021

Fun things to do during my holiday!!

With my dissertation almost done, I have some time off where I do not have any urgent papers or experiments to do.  It's a precious opportunity to do what I have been wanting to do!

1. Twisted Wonderland - a game that I have been hearing about and reading about.  It's got beautifully drawn characters with rich and complex stories.  I just love viewing the intricate details of the characters with an artistic eye.

2. Writing an article about studying aborad - for collage students who are considering getting a graduate degree in foreign institutions.  I hope to share my first-hand experience.

3. Ukulele.  I feel like taking up a new musical instrument and learn it.  I will enjoy singing along with my ukulele.

4. Improve my drawing skills.  There are many things that I want to draw, and I need to learn and practice.

5. Study World history in Coursera course.

6. Finish Graphic design specialization on Coursera.

7. Study Machine learning in Coursera course.

And I hope to hang out with my friends a little bit.. despite the current situation... or hang out with them online. 

Ruggy and Leona in Twisted Wonderland


No comments:

Post a Comment