10.23.2017

Didactic dream

Go to space for sampling something.. My classmates were all in. "You'll be upside down for an hour, basically," said the Captain. We were driving to go to the space shuttle launch site. "No.." I was realising how unsafe and uncomfortable the journey would be. I wanted to tell them that I was out, but I couldn't, for some reason.

"Is everyone ok? You can drop off if you don't want to participate," said Captain. "Yeah I actually don't like that," so I wanted to say, but I couldn't. A few others said they didn't want to. Then everyone else was willing to take part. I wasn't, but I couldn't say that! Then our car started again, the launch site was just nearby. 

I was devastated, trying to calm down by thinking that it would be only an hour. But why would I force myself to do this? Couldn't answer that question. 

Then I work up to find it was a dream. Still in hypnagogia

No comments:

Post a Comment