1.17.2022

Flour survey manuscript in progress

Finished editing my flour survey manuscript for the moment... That was a lot of edits to be made!!!

It was an interesting study where I was able to gain experience interviewing strangers, which was nerve-wracking.  It taught me that research that you are interested in knowing and research you want to do are two different things. 

For example, I am concerned about deforestation, poverty, and climate change.  But it would be very hard for me to go to those severely affected places and provide physical labor in harsh environments.  My dad once told me a similar thing when I was young.  Even if you are concerned about environmental pollution, whether you want to be in the front line tacking it or not is a different question to ask.

It feels like I should have learned it at a much younger age, but I'm taking a note on it so that I won't forget.  There are so many problems in this world to be solved, and there are many ways to be involved in activities to solve them, not just as a form of vocation.

I hope I will be able to publish the article smoothly and soon!  No more makeovers, please!!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment