5.22.2024

Revision iteration 1 submitted!

Finally, I was able to finish making edits to our revised version of a manuscript and send it to the representative co-author for his review!  I worked till 10 pm yesterday because I really wanted to finish it.  Phew.

These past few days, every morning I started my day thinking I was going to finish editing the manuscript, and ended up not finishing it. The more edits I made, the more things to edit were found. It felt like an endless work.

But the deadline to submit our revision is approaching, and I thought I really have to at least send the mostly-done version of it so that my co-authors could take a look at it. So I did it!! 

It probably needs some more fine-tuning, but it feels great that it is now in someone else's hand for a review.

No comments:

Post a Comment