5.19.2024

Fantastic birthday outing in Kobe

I had a wonderful outing with a good friend of mine to Chinatown and Kobe City Museum. It was so nice of her to treat me and gave me presents.  It was so fun to stroll around Chinatown and taste dumplings and Beijing Duck wrap, view exhibisitons of Colorful Japan and some Buddhist tapestories open to public for free on that day!

I always enjoy our deep conversations on a wide range of topic including science, AI, commuting, money, and relationships.  I'm so grateful and thankful to have such a good friend with a similar wavelength as me.  We talked about cultural differences between Japan and western society (or, English speaking society, rather), and I'll write about it more in the next few days!








Vegan dinner!  It's amazing how much you can make only from plant-based ingredients.


No comments:

Post a Comment