2.21.2011

good news

An employee is leaving tomorrow for the US to study English for a year in Delaware. The company is sending him to that place as he is in the foreign sales department.

He gave a short speech in the morning assembly today and then he said the same thing in Japanese. I was quite impressed that his TOEIC score improved a lot even before he goes to the US. Then he added that after one year, when he comes back, he would be as fluent as me!

Even though I haven't met him in person, he mentioned my name and he said he would like to be as good as me~ I was so fluttered and felt honored. I must polish my English here too. It motivated me a lot... such a nice complement.

But.. one year in the US for free? and you can concentrate on learning English every day?! wow... how fantastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment