12.12.2013

Post published - 投稿載ったみたいです。

I posted a comment to letter-to-the-editor column the other day, and it will be on tomorrow's newspaper! The publisher emailed me today. It was about the importance of studying while in school (cheesy!). A JHS girl wrote in to the newspaper a few weeks ago saying she will study hard because it will be beneficial in the future even though it's tough now. I was very impressed a 15-year old has already realised the importance and benefits of studying. I responded to her post saying that it is very fortunate for her to notice it at such a young age, and what she studied will reward herwith great success in her future career, as the objective of studying is to gain knowledge and logical thinking, which will bring improvement and innovation.

It is a good feeling that my thought has been approved by the editor.







No comments:

Post a Comment