6.21.2009

As an audience

I went to a chorus concert held by Wisteria Chor in Oita city. The hall was very big, but the seats were fully occupied. The chorus members were mainly young people, aged 20-30, and they sang so well. The programme was brilliant, and well-organised, containing four differnt types of songs in each chapter.

Religious songs which came first, were solemn. I heard their voice echo through the hall, and I was impressed when they finish singing with "Amen". I like the moment when the voice remains in the hall for a very short while.

J-pop, ordinary chorus songs were also excellent. They changed clothes and moved around for several times so that the audience will not get bored. I thought it is one of the tips on successful concert.

I had a very good time there, and now want to sing songs!

No comments:

Post a Comment