9.02.2009

Sports day on a rainy day

Today we were supporsed to play some sports in Denny field. It was showering when we arrived there, but we started playing valleyball. I took a lot of picture of my classmates playing. It began raining very soon, so we stopped and wait for the rain to stop.

The rain did not stop, so we went home. A Pretty bad day for sports. It was my first time to see such heavy rain in Seattle. I went to Suzzalo library and saw what is called "Harry Potter's room", which is a big hall with all shelves filled with books. It looked like an old, beautiful church.

In the class we chose the topic of the presentations we will give next week. We are going to interview some Americans, and learn what we want to know. I chose religion since I am very interested in that topic. I hope I would be able to get an idea of how religions influence on the people's lives and find out their opinions about their religion.

No comments:

Post a Comment