6.13.2010

LIFE

I want to use English in my work. Being away from environment where I speak English very often, I now realized that my joy is in English.

Working means that you dedicate yourself in providing something to earn money and so the time you are involved in work is inevitably long. If you do not like what you are doing as a job, it will be unbearable unless you can convince yourself that the work is a means to make your living. If you like what you do as a job, you do not mind how long it takes you to finish it.

Indeed we cannot live without making money but it is not the sole purpose of working. If I can use English in my work, I would love to work overtime and seek perfection to provide something of better quality because using English itself is a delight to me. Even a volunteer work will do but there are too few opportunities to use English here! Away from everything I love, I'm still trying to adjust myself.


No comments:

Post a Comment