7.20.2010

"17 again"


I saw three movies last weekend and all of them were so nice! I saw 17 again, where a middle-aged man becomes 17 years old again. He and his wife were going to divorce because he was always complaining about his life and he thought it was his mistake that he got married instead of entering college.

After coming back to 17, though, he went to the same high school as his son and daughter, and realized how precious what he has is. He talked to his wife pretending to be a friend of his son and he got very close to her. Gradually he starts to feel sorry for being irresponsible and wants to start a new life again with his family...

Anybody can say or feel like "How I wish I could go back to teens. I would change my life totally." but if you could, maybe you would notice that what you have now is not that bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment