7.17.2010

3-day holiday

I met my friend today, who was in our laboratory and now working as an assistant professor in another university. On his way to his parents' house, he dropped by in Usa city. It has been a while... but he didn't seem to have changed much. We talked a lot, about our new environment, his new research project, the company I'm working for....

We went out for lunch with my car and went to Usa jingu shrine by his car. His car was a normal one, not k-car... with powerful engine, spacious interior, and excellent car navigation! wow.. It's always nice to see good old friends.

And, to my surprise, I got transferred to the R&D division. I was in the quality control division for only four months and out of the blue my boss told me that I will be sent to the different place. I will be working in the laboratory (in the same building, though) from August 1st. It just surprised me but since I want to do some research, it's OK... I wonder what kind of research theme I will have.


No comments:

Post a Comment