9.20.2010

Detective Conan

My mother and I went to my grandmother's house and three of us visited my grandpa's grave. On the way back, we dropped in at a restaurant and ate grilled wild chicken. The restaurant was in the mountainous area and so out of coverage of cell phone service.

After we came back to my grandmother's house, I received the missed call notice from my father. He called me when we were outside the communication service. So I called him back and guess what he asked!

"How did the wild chicken taste like?"

How did you know that dad?! I was speechless!
He explained; when he called me, the message said "This person you are calling is now outside the coverage." and he thought maybe we went to the restaurant in the mountain and were having that delicious chicken for lunch. My dad was like Sherlock Holmes! Amazing~~

No comments:

Post a Comment