3.08.2011

Reality in dream

My teacher in high school appeared in my dream this morning and he scolded me for being so double-minded these days. It's true that I had been having mixed feelings of frustration, regret and envyness, and those obsessed me so much sometimes that I cannot sleep. However, my teacher said that "You have to concentrate on what you are doing now, whatever it is, wherever you are". It's not good to think about something that is not relating to me now, he said, it only unsettles my mind.

It is absolutely true, and I felt like I was hit on the head when I woke up. I must start concentrating now to do whatever possible. Maybe he appeared in my dream because I cannot handle my feelings on my own, and he still has a great influence on my way of thinking. When I start working last year (oh my! It's a yeah ago!), I sent him a card saying that I would start a job soon. Next time when I send him another, I would like to inform him about something better, like achievements or accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment