8.21.2011

On the local train

Hmm it seems I'm stuck. The train is at this station for more than ten minutes now. The train service is delayed so badly like for almost an hour. Even some rapid trains have been cancelled, which have caused further confusion.
I know it's out of control and and so there's no point in worrying, but I can't help especially when someone is waiting for me.

Thanks to mobile phones, it became "easier" to be late, my friend once told me. "But I think it became more important to be on time since it clearly shows that you think the appointment is important." I completely agree with this. If you are always on time, people would trust you and understand when you are late for an unavoidable reason.

So, in summary, please turn the signal to green and let the train start!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment