9.22.2011

--and I'm back!



It was oh so short!!

Symposium was for 3 days and immediately after that we took a red-eye from Melbourne to Hong Kong. On the 3rd day of the conference, there was a sponsored dinner that delegates can participate for free!! We didn't know that it was included in the fee. Wine dinner... with other scholars and business people... must have been terrific (even though I don't drink wine)!!!

Oh well.
Anyways.. It was too short. And I still feel like the floor is shaking because of the rough air.

The conference itself was great. It gave me a lot of new information and new perspective of market demands, and hottest research topics currently going on. Surprisingly, there was a beer tasting session too.

This time I noticed Australian English is so difficult to hear. A Canadian friend said it is rather "Australian" not English. It's natural that different language evolves in a different place.

I wanted to stay there longer!!

No comments:

Post a Comment