9.11.2011

Shoes

It's very difficult to find walkable shoes! You may say that I should wear sneakers but I want something more fashionable and feminine.

I found a good pair of shoes on sale yesterday. The original price was 15000 yen or something and it is now 5000 yen. I tried them on and thought it fits.. Since the material is very soft, I thought this is good, comfy, walkable and bought it.

Then it turned out that the rounded toe is not good for walking. I walked around with the new shoes on, and got blisters on my feet....... why? When I tried them on in the store, they felt just nice and when I started walking outside, it hurts! I need 30-minute walk to judge if these shoes are really good or not. How I wish I could do that before purchasing! Even "flat" shoes are sometimes painful. I don't know if it's because my feet have a strange shape or I walk too much or the way I walk is wrong... either way, I still have to look for ideal shoes.. because I walk a lot...

No comments:

Post a Comment