12.24.2011

It was fun!




Adelaide!!!!

I love the city so much!! People are friendly, food is great and the climate is excellent!
The size of the city is the best, not so big, not so small. This is one of the place I would like to visit often even though it takes more than 10 hours.

I didn't know that "Adelaide" could be a girl's name. It's very cute. Those who have this name is so lucky.

It is a bit strange to see Santa and Christmas decorations in summer, but a Santa with the blue sky is also nice.

Kilpatric Oyster is a famous Australian cuisine. I got the sauce and am looking forward to cooking my own kilpatric.

The volume is very big in restaurants there. This was a rare case, but the seafood special is actually for one person, all deep fried. I wish they could make half of it for half of the price.

The stay was too short, but I enjoyed talking with people, eating local food and interpreting at the meeting. When will be the next time???

No comments:

Post a Comment