3.19.2021

Lab meeting presentation done!

Just finished presenting my research update for this semester.  Not too bad. I was prepared, and I didn't have to write a script this time. I was confident enough 2 talk and explain my results on the fly.

Compared to the last semester where I had to write every word of what I'm going to say while I am presenting, it was an improvement. I am much more familiar with my own data. After redoing my analysis updating my results, I guess I was able to give deep of thoughts to my research and enrich my discussion for that.

Up next is writing my paper one with all the results ready to go, and my second paper I also have almost all results done. For the third one, I am still conducting a pilot test to be followed by a full launch.

I also need to finish writing my application packet for the professional development class.  That is for this weekend.





No comments:

Post a Comment