7.18.2009

How experience influences on one's nature

Occasionally some people say that I am too serious or believe anything without doubt.

Such disposition may come from my bad memory of my junior high school. One of my classmates was bullied all the time by many of the boys. I am still sure that there was nothing wrong with him, so I wanted to, and should have, helped him. Everyday I saw him spoken ill of, excluded, and even kicked. I wanted to but I could not tell them to stop because I would be bullied too if I do so.

To date, I cannot forget the sad feeling of it. Some people say that I am too serious to take a joke, and I admit it. My bad memory keeps me from laughing at someone even if it is an expression of friendship. I am careful in talking about someone else so that I make nobody feel hurt or distressed. I want to protect the feelings of the weakest because they sometimes cannot say so even when they are annoyed or sad.

That is how I am, how I think I should treat other people. It is changing, however, slightly, and gradually. It makes me still confused to think how I should treat people when I am a newcomer.

No comments:

Post a Comment