2.19.2013

Another task

hmm it's just so tough to have tasks one after another. I've got only 8 hours per day and yet there are so many things coming in every day. It's too much. It makes me wonder if this is because I'm incapable, or this is beyond my capacity. If I continue work like this, the quality of my current work will suffer too, and then it will affect my performance evaluation too. It's so bad.

Things never work out as I planned. Having certain things in mind, planning to do them at the beginning of the year, and ending up doing totally different things which leave me no extra time. It's stupid that we set a certain goal and never even try to do it. There's no way that I can accomplish the goal and get high evaluation. There's something wrong.

At least I have to express my concern. I have to control things I do, tasks I manage. If it's way too much, it should be given to someone else. I cannot help having this feeling of unfairness when I see other colleagues who conduct experience on their own pace without deadlines and pressure. It depends on the type of work that has been assigned to each person, and it's just that I have ones with tight deadlines. It requires some re-planning....

Don't wanna be swamped with work any FURTHER..

No comments:

Post a Comment