5.09.2015

Layover in Seattle

It's traveling time after a long period of intensive workloads.
Haneda international terminal, which is very new, was interesting to visit. The upper floor consisted many high-end Japanese restaurants and shops. They seemed too expensive to me, but the quality must be so good and it may be nice for people who travel frequently and are tired of low-quality airport meals.

Pic 1. An artistic light poll. I don't mind one with this kind of design in my room.
2. I was able to hop on a train and go to downtown Seattle! It was my first time to visit the city of coffee after my English course at UW. It reminded me of many good memories and made me think a lot.

3. At the Bay Area where the very first Starbucks coffee store is, you can see Mt Rainier on far left.

4. I took exactly the same picture of the park and the hilly street six years ago with my DSL camera. It was an interesting experience. Things seemed not changed much after many years.

No comments:

Post a Comment