12.04.2016

Hello from Lansing, the capital of Michigan!

It was a short day after sleeping until noon... I had to have a long-deprived sleep. 

I've been stressed over coursework, but the semester will end soon.. The end of this semester doesn't mean the next one will be easier, but it's nice to have a short break. I try not to compare myself with my classmates, who are knowledgeable on plant science and genetics and doing their own project. I feel lost! One of my friend's advice is to just enjoy the first year — I will have many things to do soon.. 

Just hopping aroubd the islands of "worry", "frustration" and "positive" these days. Someday it will be alright..

A Thai restaurant is a typical distraction to cheer up myself. One of my favourites is near the capital. Looks like the White House. The senate of the state is just around the corner! The Christmas tree and lights make it festive. 

Just 1°C outside but enjoyed walking around. How many days left till the whole street is covered by snow..? Hard to imagine.

No comments:

Post a Comment