9.02.2019

Trip to Georgia 2

It was my first time to share accommodation with someone! It went smoothly. It's easy if you go with a good friend. Americans are used to having roommates. They pay respect to each other's privacy, and still openly talk about their life. It was fun! The hotel was very spacious and well-maintained. 


The conference venue was near a lake. 

Raspberries?

Petunia

The fancier hotel connected to the venue. I want to stay there next time. 


The lights were plant-themed, too! But the wheat spikes are a bit too hairy to my taste..

There are many trails all over the premises! 

I made my poster interactive this time - I've brought some bean seeds in ziplock bags so that people can see them on their hand and brought a picturebook of the 300 accessions to showcase the diversity. There were lightening talks before the poster session, where poster presenters tell the highlights of their poster in one minute. I was nervous but did fine. The more experience of this kind, the better I will become, I hope. 

No comments:

Post a Comment