10.31.2019

October just passed like a day

- I have a very very generous boss! She acknowledges everyone's work l, specifically mentioning each of them, and says she knows everyone is busy with so much to do and that everyone should take a vacation after this semester is over. It's been a crazy semester indeed; I've never been this busy in my life!

- Going to the choir really helps me re-energized and refreshed. I'm so glad I have now friends that talk to me when we see each other. The social aspect is as great as the singing part. 

- Just finished making slides for next week. I knew I should have started earlier, but so many things come up and can't just do them all. 

- I was very productive for the past few days because I was just doing one thing. At the end of the day, it's the best to focus on one task, finish it before moving to the next so that you'll minimise the switching cost.

No comments:

Post a Comment