10.23.2020

A meetup with an old friend after 5 years

Caught up with a friend who is now living very close to my hometown!  She was working in Tokyo for years, but recently moved to my hometown.  I'm glad she is doing well despite the abrupt adverse impact on the industry she works in. 

The last time we met was in Singapore, where she was working as an English teacher and I went there for a short holiday.  It was around 2014 or 2015.. and time flies. We chatted over a cup of  warabimochi matcha tea latte.. An interesting yet tasty drink.  I'm thankful for our long-lasting friendship and for this opportunity to catch up with each other. 

Next time will be in 5 years if we are to follow our tradition.  We both don't know what we will be doing and where by then, and it's exciting.  I hope travel will be easier by that time..


 

No comments:

Post a Comment