10.03.2020

Moderately productive week

黄色い彼岸花

ちっちゃなランタナ

飼い猫かのらか… 人が近づいても身動きしないにゃんず

Trying to spend time with a peaceful mind... 

Making some progress on my paper and survey.  It's hard to do two things at the same time.

I have only 100 GB available per month for my work!! It's not a lot if I'm going to search for papers, save files on OneDrive and do a lot of Zoom& Skype meetings.  At least my phone will be using a cellular network soon. I'll turn off video during teleconference, and watch youtube videos at the lowest resolution. I will see how much data I save this month.  I took unlimited data granted in an university apartment, but it's now a precious resource to wisely use throughout the month!

Going to join the local choir again in my hometown. This time I won't have to drive 3 hours both ways to sing for 2 hours. We will be wearing masks while rehearsing.  I'll be interesting to see how it looks like.  Anyway I'm thankful to be able to sing again after 7 months.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment