6.19.2021

Lion's mane mushroom and stir-fried tofu noodles

Tried a type of mushroom called lion's mane for the first time. It does look like lion's mane, and it is supposed to be good for your nervous system. It's also supposed to taste like lobster meat.  Interesting enough to try, and I got a chance to do so thanks to a friend of mine.

We sautéed the mushroom with olive oil, garlic powder, and soy sauce.  We kept the seasoning simple to savor the taste of the mushroom. I had never had mushroom like that before.  I must admit that it was not like lobster meat, very much mushroom-y, but it was different and unique.  I liked it, and the way it was cooked.  It was like mushroom steak!

Then we made another tofu noodle dish with grilled chicken, tofu noodles, and shredded carrots, with oyster sauce and chicken soup stock.  This one was yummy, too!  I like the gummy texture of the tofu noodles.  I got to get a lot of protein! 


Sautéed lion's mane

 

No comments:

Post a Comment