10.02.2021

Revision finished!!!!

I finally finished revising my last manuscript based on reviewers' comments and sent it to my advisor!! Hopefully she'll say it's OK and it will be re-submitted and accepted. 

It was a looooong process, DNA sequencing in summer 2018, bioinformatics in 2018-2019, more data collection in 2019, and data analysis, re-analysis through 2020-2021.  Many many revisions!!  This paper will be the base one to describe the diversity panel, so I wanted to make sure everything is correct...   

It's hard to believe that only 3 more months to go for 2021!!  At least I will have 2 papers published for this year.

A next project will be starting soon on food informatics!!

And Agbiodata working group project as well...? 

A little sribble of Twisted Wonderland characters



No comments:

Post a Comment