6.14.2023

5 am meeting again!

I was able to get up at 4 30 am naturally because of it already being bright outside at that time in summer.  Summer solestice is approaching.  With two thick layers of curtains, one of which is light-proof, my sleep has been better than last year, I think.  And appetite loss isn't too bad, either.  I still eat less and get full easily because of humidity, but it is less severe than it was last year.  Seems like I got use to summer heat. 

The season is coming again~  the home buddy season! 

I'm looking forward to trying using a bread machine that a friend onf mine rented. It's a convenient system to be able to rent a home appliance, but when you buy one, it's actually more expensive.. Just like buy or rent home, you could have spent that rent for purchasing a bread machine.  Well, being a minimalist and just try out a bread machine is not a bad idea.  You don't know how much you are actually going to use it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment