8.31.2009

"Shall we dance?"

This was simply marvelous!!
"Shall we dance?" is one of the best movie I have ever seen. It was romantic, heartwarming, and enjoyable.

I guess many working people just start getting bored their lives with work at the age of John. They are tired with the same days and same things they do, so they need something that gives them a little change, but it puts a quite important meaning to their lives. In John's case, it was dance.

I really like the scene where his wife told the detective she hired that she trusted her husband. This line;

"Because we need a witness in our lives. There's a billion people on the planet , what does anyone's life really mean? But in a marriage, you're promising to care about everything. The good thing, bad things, terrible things... everything. All of it, all the time, every day. You're saying your life is not gonna be unnoticed because I'll notice it. Your life is not gonna be unwitnessed because I would be your witness."

I was so impressed and really felt good after watching this. It was so romantic, moving, and unforgettable.

No comments:

Post a Comment