12.09.2009

Brilliant day

My PCR finally got a good result. When I changed the buffer and the conditions, it worked well. I appreciate to my senior's advice very much. So now I will start constructing a fusion plasmid carrying Green Fluorescent Protein. At last I have reached the starting point.

One more good thing, today I went to the faculty office to get a document for one of my friends who is going back to India for New-year vacation. In order to go outside Japan, it is necessary for him to fill out the document, get his professor's signature on it and then submit it. I went with him because nobody in the office speaks English and everything on the document was in Japanese. On the way there he told me that "People like you make my life easier" and thanked me. It impressed me quite a lot and I felt like I am worth being here. The idea made me happy that I was able to do something for other people. I really like this kind of job.


No comments:

Post a Comment