12.11.2009

Tomato pot

4th-year students had a tomato pot party last night. While "Nabe" is a typical Japanese food which is usually flavored with soy sauce, the tomato pod has tomato flavor. It contained potatoes, carrots, eggplants, cabbage, mushrooms, chicken and pork. It was very similar to Minestrone, one kind of Italian soup and tasted really nice.

7 of us all enjoyed ourselves when we cooked it, ate it and cleaned up the room. Many many jokes made us laugh out loud and it made the dishes even more delicious. We cooked so much (with two pods), and ate too much. The tomato pot perfectly matched with cheese very well and pasta added at last was scrumptious too. I took the leftover home and brought it for lunch to the laboratory today. The party was so enjoyable that we were eating until 12 am and talking until 2 pm. I love our good friendship.

I do not why but I am so energetic these days. I feel good all the time. There was even one time that my friend asked me "Why are you so happy?" and I said "I'm always happy"! I burst out laughing quite easily, conduct experiments without worry and am very enthusiastic to improve my English. I am just wondering why I suddenly became so active. Well my cheerfulness sometimes varies, but I am still kind of filled with energy. I was not able to go sleep because my mind was so active and never stopped thinking on Monday. I went to bed at 4 last night so probably I will be fast asleep tonight, though.

I think I was in the similar kind of status of mind when I was in Seattle. I was just excited every day and everything I encounter stimulated me quite a lot. The feeling is now coming again.

One week passes really fast! Only 14 days to Christmas and winter holidays....

No comments:

Post a Comment