12.08.2009

Laboratory

So busy with my experiment these days...

I do PCR again and again every day but have yet to get a good result. Doing research is really a long way. I started to like it, though. I somehow got used to the experimental procedure, which takes some time to learn, and I am also accumulating knowledge on the field of my research. Reading articles is not bad once you understand the abstract.

Although I am quite busy with experiments, I love spending a lot of time in the laboratory because all the people are so nice and friendly, willing to teach what they know and to offer help. I really appreciate their attitude and also would be happy to return the favors.

I would like to obtain rudimentary skills required to conduct experiments before I leave the laboratory. I will keep it up so that my learning would never be stagnant.

Incidentally, as you may know, the word "laboratory" is very different from "lavatory". I just mention this because I did not know this and found it funny.





No comments:

Post a Comment