5.16.2011

Smartphone

very tempted to buy an iPhone or an iPad just because it would not be boring on trains or airplanes... even though I travel only several times a year...

But I found it's very inconvenient to communicate with my friends when in foreign countries. Bringing a 14-inch laptop is too much a trouble for me especially for a short vacation, so a small device that can connect to the Internet via WiFi will be very convenient and useful.

I checked smartphones that au provides, but they are only in-Japan use. They are not designed for WiFi abroad and even skype is not available... iPhone is international, but communication with my family will be expensive if I terminate the contract with au and start using an iPhone.

Anyways I will just wait until I have to go travelling very often...

No comments:

Post a Comment