10.19.2011

Decision-making

Decision making is really tough, especially when your mind is telling you to do that, and your emotion is telling you to do the opposite.

I have to weigh a lot of conditions and pros and cons and future possibilities that each choice will bring.

This is going to change my life so I need to be as prudent as I can so that I won't regret my decision later like before.

I feel the same way that I did two years ago and this feeling keeps telling me not to make the same mistake again, just learn the lesson from the past, and make the possible best decision. I'm trying to be extra careful because I learned that it takes at least two years to get yourself back to the right pass. hmm.. but the more I think, the more difficult it becomes.

I think I need more information.

This incident has changed my way of seeing things very much. It's necessary to keep being positive and assertive in order to make the most of it and be very productive. As a quote goes; Do what you can with what you have, where you are.

It's your experience, passion, and reputation that lift you up to the higher level. I need to accomplish something before it starts!!

No comments:

Post a Comment