2.21.2012

Notes and thoughts2

"All decisions you make in your life are right as long as you are yourself. "

This statement makes me relieved, but at the same time, it makes me feel I'm still so immature being trapped by so many selfish ideas and desires. After all, it makes me relieved because it says it's OK to be yourself and just forgives your all childish thoughts.

It can spoil me, as I am not a small kid any more, whose presence should be accepted no matter what. With more responsibilities and duties, being allowed to be yourself can be distracting. But acting, pretending to be somebody else do not work, of course. I may be just confused because of so many things to think about, so many choices and possibilities, as well as many possible regrets I might have later on.

Like somebody said, I may be thinking too much and making myself sad. No.. I'm not, I deny, however, I know it is somewhat true, and I need to get rid of this never-ending question.
It is impossible to live without any regrets, but any decision can be a wonderful one if you think positively, after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment