2.22.2012

XXX out of 990!!

My colleague who just came back from one-year stay in the US got an amazing score on TOEIC test!!! He emailed me from Los Angeles and seemed so happy. He often goes to the US, improving his English more and more. I have never talked with him in English but I think he must be quite good.

There's even a rumor that they would establish a branch in NY or somewhere in the states and he will be going to stay there as a sales representative. I know working in the foreign sales division is tough, but it is interesting.. That is something I'm not suitable for, so I respect him for his sincere attitude and great amount of effort.

So.. once someone got the exact same score as mine (though it expired a year ago), what should I do now? Get a better score than his? Not really.... I still have a long way to go... so much more to be perfect... so much more be able to express myself in English without any difficulties.

This news surprised me, and made me truly happy for him, and motivated me a lot...!

No comments:

Post a Comment