2.12.2019

Week full of work

I was hesitant to admit it, but it's a super busy week with lots of things happening at the same time.

Cooking 3 times a week, 
3 can opening evaluations, 
planting the F1 seeds, 
a midterm exam, and 
fellowship application. 

Just going through everything as they appear. It's very difficult to juggle things. Hopefully it's the last time I have to do this. 

Bizarre foods in Japan were presented in class today by US students. It was quite intriguing. They showed sea urchin, whale meat, and horse meat. According to them, sea urchin is enjoyed in chawanmushi or pasta sauce. That's well researched. One of them had it before, and she felt it was creamy but tasted just like the ocean with not much flavor. I can relate to that... it's not my favourite seafood either. It's indeed a bizarre food if I think of it. There's a lot more unusual foods in Japan, and same in the US, too!





No comments:

Post a Comment