8.12.2019

Dumbbells and Fruits

Summer is going away! Since I will be travelling the last week of August, there are only two weeks left to finish GWAS analysis on 2018 data, submit my paste paper, write a lit review on another project, prepare a short purpose presentation for the next meeting, and to prep for a lightening talk for the conference! Planning is critical. I want to finish all of them by the end of the week. 

Finally got a set of dumbbells to torn my arms! Only 3 lb or 5 lb were available, and I could only lift 3 comfortably. I think it's a good weight to start with! It was 10% off at the time, a blessing encouragement. The key to sore arm (effectiveness) is speed. With this light weight, I think I need to do a fast-paced exercise to make it challenging enough. 

Fruit bowl! I am so glad that fruits are fresh and affordable in Michigan. But I really should start looking for convenient protein supplement.

No comments:

Post a Comment