8.22.2019

The beginning of the new school year is just around the corner...

It's a sunset, but it looks like dawn, a new beginning as well. Like lots of things, the end and the beginning are just the two sides of one coin.

Every day is so so short that I cannot get anything done! Everyday there is something urgent I need to take immediate action on!!

I got to talk with some first year students who just started these days. They are fresh, excited, full of dreams, and a bit nervous about taking classes and building their own research projects. It was very nice that they found me and reached out. It's very smart of them because there are many things that you would wish you had known earlier, and that kind of things tend to make your life easier once you know them.

I am sure the first year students will learn a lot and soon be doing cool projects and activities. I now feel like a grandma to grow, shine, and fly. It's nice to have new friends to go though this graduate school journey with!

No comments:

Post a Comment