9.26.2020

Friday

☆ It's very nice that ordered products arrive very quickly in Japan! within 2-3 days!  In the US, it takes a week for an order to get shipped, and another week for the package to be transported across the continent.  (I know I'm exaggerating)

☆ Clothes drying in the bathroom is convenient, but it uses a lot of electricity.  I'll use a hanging rack to dry my laundry when not in hurry.  I'm glad I checked my electricity bills.  Want to be economical and environmentally friendly.

☆ A meeting at 1 am is hard.. especially when it goes overtime.

☆ It's inspiring to talk with my labmate who is taking his comps soon!!  He's smart.. Nothing to worry about him..

☆ Spent half a day writing my survey... I'll try to finish drafting it tomorrow and send it to my advisors.

☆ Need to print out my plan/goal for my dissertation! 

No comments:

Post a Comment