9.15.2020

Tuesday





Probably my grandmother's house will be torn down and the land will be sold to someone with or without a new house built on it.  It's sad, but it can't be helped.  It's an old house... more than 40 years old and it's time to welcome a new generation.  On the other hand, my sister and my brother-in-law are looking for a new place to live in.  A new family will be formed soon, and the cycle continues. 

It's cumbersome to own a lot of stuff!  Should be a minimalist especially now moving to here and there many times.

3 more days of internship!!!

Editing my survey. It's another pain because I need to specify every move for every choices selected in a logic tree.  The further the tree you go into, the more logic statements you need and it makes the whole "code" very long. hmmm

 Went for a run for the first time in a while. It felt great.  Did some back workout too to prevent my back pain after working at the desk for so long.  I'm excited to get a bike soon!!

No comments:

Post a Comment